Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: Help me settle this!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    I think in a few weeks they will be ready to go buddy.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    hahaha I always heard the price of 'beans" in China, lol...but I was raised down on Rock Bar, so who knows...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    Ive always said rice, tea makes no sense.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  4. #14
    Inactive Member brasspig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    It's TEA!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    I always heard "the price of eggs in China".

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    haha thats the point, like spudsmac said rice makes sense and tea is irrelevant therefore meaning if someone spoke out of nonsense you would say what does that have to do with the price of tea in china.
    Cant we all just get along?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    it is tea
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Help me settle this!

    Beans, eggs , tea- they are all about the same, I don't think the Chinese eat/drink (except the green tea) too much of these. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    Yep I have always heard Price of eggs too!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Help me settle this!

    ITS RICE FOR GODSAKES!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •